- Preheat oven to 180/160 fan.
- Simply put all of your ingredients into a blender and pulse until smoothe.
- Half fill two large ramekin dishes (or four small ones) with your chocolate oats mixture. Drop a teaspoon of Nutella (or more if you really love Nutella!) into each ramekin, then cover with the remaining mixture to fill three quarters of the way up your ramekins.
- Sprinkle over the chopped hazelnuts and chocolate chips.
- Bake for around 15 minutes for molten chocolate oats, or 20 minutes for more cake-liked baked oats. You’ll need slightly less time if you’re using smaller ramekins.
Enjoy warm from the oven.