- Grease and line a baking tin approx 25 x 16 cms
- Preheat oven to 180C/160 Fan
- Blend the oats to create a fine flour, add in the ground almonds and melted coconut oil
- Push down into a tin to create the base and bake for 10 minutes
- Leave to cool
- Add all of the caramel ingredients to a processer and spread over the base
- Freeze for 30 minutes
- Melt the chocolate and nut butter to create the topping and smooth over the top
- Refrigerate for 1 hour to allow the shortbread to set
This recipe was created by new mum and athlete Charlotte Sims aka Instagrammer The Happy Fox (@foxyhotgirl) for the Hamlyns Home Baking competition.
It’s one of four winning recipes that Charlotte shared for the competition.
Follow Charlotte on Instagram for more yummy vegan recipes.