A delicious alternative to porridge or overnight oats – a delicious oat ‘pizza’ base, topped with your favourite yoghurt and fruit.
- Set oven to 180C/160 Fan and lightly grease a loose bottomed round tin with coconut oil or butter.
- Blitz 100g of your porridge oats to a flour-like consistency. Finely chop or blitz your nuts, and melt the coconut oil or butter.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the base together to combine, then press into your baking tin.
- Bake for 12 minutes, remove from oven and leave in the tin to cool completely.
- Carefully remove your base from the tin. Top with your yoghurt (if you’re using plain yoghurt you could add a few drops of vanilla or a squeeze of honey) and arrange your fruit on top.
- Enjoy straight away, or it will keep for a couple of days in the fridge.