This recipe really couldn’t be any easier – you can have six fluffy pancakes on the table in 15 minutes from start to finish. They really are perfect every time.
- Melt the butter and set to the side.
- Put all of the remaining ingredients into a blender and blend together until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour in the butter and whizz again.
- Heat a non-stick pan on a medium heat. Put some butter on a paper towel and rub onto the pan.
- When it’s really hot, put a ladle of batter into the centre of the pan. It should spread into a nice round shape.
- After around 40 seconds you should have bubbles on the top of the batter. Once this happens, use a spatula to turn the pancake over.
- Cook the second side – it should rise quickly. You only need to cook it for around 20 seconds.
- Repeat until you have used all the batter. The mixture should make 6 large pancakes – enough for two to three people.
- Serve warm with your pancake favourite toppings.