- Set your oven to 180C/160 Fan
- Mix the butter, sugars and peanut butter together until thoroughly combined, then mix in the eggs.
- Add in the porridge oats, flour, bicarbonate of soda, cinnamon and salt and mix well.
- Add your dried fruit and buts and mix everything together until the fruit and nuts are evenly distributed.
- Line two baking trays with greaseproof paper.
- Scoop out balls of the cookie mix with an ice cream scoop – leave plenty of space between them as they will spread – flatten very slightly with a fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes until a light golden brown
- Cool on the trays, then transfer to a tin.
Lowra is a primary teacher from Scotland.
She shares her healthy recipes on her Instagram account Lowra’s Healthy Recipes and on her new YouTube channel where you can watch her cooking a variety of recipes at home with her family.
Watch Lowra making granola cookies with her son Edward during lockdown.