Enjoy these no-bake nutty oat bars for breakfast on the go, or for an anytime snack.
- Line a brownie tray with baking paper.
- Gently melt the maple syrup and peanut butter together over a low heat.
- Pour in the oats, then mix together to fully combine and leave to the side to cool slightly. You want to leave them until they are just warm – the oats will soften slightly.
- Chop the nuts and add to the warm oaty mixture, together with the chocolate chips. Mix well until the chocolate and nuts are equally dispersed throughout the mixture. The chocolate should melt slighly, but you should still have some chocolate bits.
- Pour the mixture into the brownie tray, and press into the corners and flatten using the back of a spoon.
- Pop into the fridge for around an hour to set, then cut into bars.