- Preheat your oven to 180c
- Combine the oats, oatmeal, smoked paprika, cumin, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Sieve the plain flour into a second bowl.
- Beat the free range eggs in a third bowl.
- Coat each chicken breast mini fillet with flour, then dip it into the beaten egg and finally into the oaty mixture making sure it is fully covered.
- Place the goujons on a baking sheet and spritz them with spray oil.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes in total, turning and spritzing again after 15 minutes. After 25-30 minutes, the oats will be starting to brown and the chicken will be cooked through.
- Serve with your favourite dips.
Visit Foodie Quine for more great recipes