- Turn on the oven at 200C (180C fan) 400F, Gas 6.
- Line a muffin tray with eight muffin cases.
- Sift the flour into a bowl and add the other dry ingredients.
- Beat the oil, egg and milk together and mix into the dry ingredients to make soft dough.
- Pour into the muffin cases.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until risen, firm and pale golden.
- Remove from the oven and immediately use the handle of a teaspoon to make a large hole in the middle of each muffin. Pop a teaspoon of tomato chutney into each hole and top with a cube of cheese.
- Pop back into the oven for 2 to 4 minutes to melt the cheese. Enjoy warm while the cheese is still melting.