- Preheat the oven to 180c/160c fan/350f/gas mark 4.
- Line a 2lb loaf tin with baking paper.
- Mash the bananas in a bowl and mix in vanilla extract, sugar, cinnamon and milk.
- In another bowl add the oat flour, plain flour, baking powder, salt and chocolate chips and mix well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and fold in. Don’t over mix.
- Pour the mixture into the lined loaf tin and bake in the oven for 1 hour 10 minutes.
- Cover the loaf with foil for the last 10-15 minutes to prevent it over-browning.
- Do a skewer test before the bake time is up, if it comes out clean it’s ready. Keep an eye on it.
- Leave to cool in the tin for 10 minutes then move to a rack to continue cooling.
Makes 1 loaf