- Heat the oven to 220C/200 fan/425 F/Gas 7.
- Oil a round tin approximately 23 cm (9in) in diameter. A springform tin works well if you have one.
- Mix the ingredients for the base together to form a stiff dough and press evenly into the tin.
- Mix the tomato puree with enough water to make a smooth spreading consistency and spread over the base.
- Scatter your toppings and herbs over this and season with salt and pepper.
- Scatter with the cheese and bake at the top of the hot oven for 15 to 20 minutes untill bubbling.
- Remove from tin and enjoy.
Liz recommends trying this with this quick carrot and raisin salad.
To make the salad, mix together 1 large grated carrot, a little shredded iceberg lettuce, and grated white cabbage and toss with a good slosh of balsamic vinegar and a drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, a pinch of chilli flakes and a generous pinch of sugar. Soak some raisins in boiling water for a few minutes. Drain and add to the mix along with a few chopped spring onions or chives.